Renting a photo booth for your wedding? 6 tips to make the most of it! When you are getting ready for a photo booth rental for your wedding here are a few things to keep in mind.
- If you are having your wedding at a large hotel or city or county venue check and see if they are going to require your photo booth vendor to have insurance and to provide an ACORD. It is better to have this figured out before your event.
- If you are going to have children at the wedding make sure you let your photo booth vendor know so they can take in to account any special needs of your little guests. Special props or stools.
- Provide a day of event schedule to your photo booth vendor so they know when there are going to be special times when you might want the photo booth to go “quiet” – special dances or during speeches. It makes it easier for the vendor to let your guests know the bride has requested a quiet period during these times.
- If your photo booth vendor hasn’t been to your wedding venue make sure they talk with your planner or venue contact to make sure there is an appropriate spot, access to power, a prop table and a place for your photo guestbook.
- If you are going to have a photo guest book created during the reception think about having an extra small table next to the photo booth just for creating the photo guestbook.
- Make sure you schedule time to hop in the photo booth. Your evening will be very busy. We find the best time to get a special photo of you and your new husband is at the end of your dinner.
Please contact us at Great Pics Photoboooths for any questions or pricing packages for a photo booth rental in the San Diego area.